Monday, July 21, 2008

Etsy Lunch Hour: Sunny Day

Sorry I have been so negligent lately with the lunch hour series. I have had deadlines and rep lunches galore! All is back to normal as of today though. There's nothing like a beautiful sunny day to help lift your spirits and these are some of my favorite sunshiney finds!

Warming Trends by laurageorge

Sunshine Dots Vintage Button Earrings by momomatic

Let The Sun Shine - Chalcedony and Sterling Earrings by lilikoidesign

kathrine enamel pendant by andescruz

Wedge of Sunshine - Summer by buttercupbloom

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showing my earrings! I love the yellow - yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these little wedges of sunshine. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and pretty! I love that sunshine wedge, too!!!

    ReplyDelete