It's been another crazy (but good) week here. I've:
- Eaten my favorite french toast in town
- Been given a Maharam memory game (eee, can't wait to play)
- Longed to be on spring break like half of my office
- Purchased a new succulent. This one is a tiger jaw.
- Attended a great outdoor show at Parkside.
- Broken my favorite Star Wars glass. Boo.
- DJ'ed my 2nd Jackie Lo show on Substrate Radio
- Played a fun rock show at Bottletree with two other great bands.
I'm looking forward to another busy weekend and busy week. What are you up to?