Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Video | Battle Commander



I grew up in the same small town in Alabama as Jamie Thomas, the founder of Black Box and an amazing skateboarder.  I'm so proud of those Alabama boys over at Black Box Distribution.    This video posted yesterday by The Berrics congratulates him becoming Battle Commander and thought it was pretty badass.  I just had to share it with you all.  When I was really young, my skater friends and I would go to the mall to check out the latest issue of Thrasher to see Jamie shredding it up on the pages.  They all wanted to be just like him and I wanted to do something as equally awesome to get the hell out of that town.  He showed me that I could and I'm a sucker for a good success story.  Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment