Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Favorite Part: Craig Hultgren

Craig Hultgren is a cellist for the Alabama Symphony Orchestra, an active member of BAMA (Birmingham Art Music Alliance), and volunteers & is on the board of directors for Scrollworks, a non profit organization run by Metropolitan Youth Orchestra that provides music education and ensemble playing for children ages 8-18.  Read below to find out what part of Craig's house is his favorite and why.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The favorite part of my house in North Crestwood is my music studio. It is a two-story, A-frame addition that has good acoustics and space for my cellos, electronic equipment and office. I never thought I would ever possess a space like this, and I always thought I'd be stuck in a bedroom or dining room for my creative preparations. I've had the house since 2006. The picture is from the second-floor loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment