Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Interior: Wall Street Burger Shoppe


I've had New York on my mind since spending an awesome week there for my 10 year anniversary.  I love how old and alive everything feels.  I really got that same feeling from this fantastic Wall Street Burger Shoppe.


Wall Street Burger Shoppe is the first burger joint of its kind in the Financial District of New York City. Erected in a landmarked Flemish building with the style and feel of a classic ‘old New York’ burger eatery, Burger Shoppe is two restaurants in one. The ground floor offers quick-service burgers (made from daily ground Hereford beef from Ottomanelli & Sons on Bleecker Street), featuring a 12-seat formica diner counter. Upstairs is the Bar Room, reminiscent of old New York saloons, offering local beers on tap, an extensive wine list and a separate Bar Menu.




















(images Matthias Gaggl)

No comments:

Post a Comment