Monday, March 14, 2011

Before and After: Crawford Residence Kitchen

(before)


(before)

I was so excited when I got into work this morning, half asleep, not accustomed to the time change, and saw this little gem waiting for me in my inbox.  I had the honor of helping Paul Crawford, founder of Scout Branding, help design their kitchen as a birthday gift for his lovely wife, Emily.  I think it's turned out beautifully!  They decided they wanted to open the dining room to the kitchen more and demolished two additional openings into the kitchen and added a bar into the dining room with pendant lights.  I still can't believe we found the same blue color in new cabinets.  The marble backsplash and granite countertop really make the kitchen complete.
 
(after)


(after)

(after new bar from dining to kitchen)

(all images via Paul Crawford)

No comments:

Post a Comment