Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!


(photo via pablo alfieri)

i hope everyone had a happy holiday and new year.  i thoroughly enjoyed my week and a half off.  the house is completely cleaned, laundry done, wii fit routine set, plenty of snuggle time in with the husband and pups and a pretty kick ass rock show under my belt.  i'm looking forward to a hectic start to the new year with killer deadlines, ncidq in april, and getting ready for a show by late february with my new band on top of everyday life.  we'll see how it works out.  wish me luck!  any resolutions you guys would like to share?   a few of mine go as follows:




1.  Pass the NCIDQ in April


2.  Learn how to shred (not just get by) on my new guitar


3.  Keep the house clean.  (why is this one so hard?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment