Another crazy fun week has gone by and all I have left are these images and good memories.
This week I:
- Watched the launch of Vulcanite Radio
- Sold some shoes from my etsy shop at Brocade Revival Vintage's pop up shop
- Enjoyed two of my favorite local bands Husky Raver and Feather Canyon
- DJ'ed another Jackie Lo show on Substrate Radio
- Spied some cool graffiti on a site visit
- Got an early birthday present from my mom (dragon wings for my dogs in honor of Game of Thrones this weekend)
- Gave away the last 5 year anniversary gift. Thank you Matte Stephens!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!